Monthly meetings allow the club members to get together and share what we have collected and made. Various experts from the area also share their knowledge. Meetings are open to the public and visitors are welcome!
Monthly General Meetings
- We are now again holding monthly meetings!!
- When: 6:30 p.m. every 3rd Tuesday of the month
- Where: 461 Ophir Rd, Oroville, CA
- PLEASE park to the left (west) of the building and leave the area in front of doorway for members with disabilities.
- Bring money for the raffle – there are always good rocks and jewelry in the raffle!! All proceeds benefit the club.
- Topics in the past have included: geology, suiseki, gold panning, flint knapping, fossils, wire wrapping, jade, opals, and much more!
- Watch your email for meeting specifics
Board of Directors Meetings
- BOD Meetings are held the 2nd Sunday of the month – watch your email for possible changes