Monthly meetings allow the club members to get together and share what we have collected and made. Various experts from the area also share their knowledge. Meetings are open to the public and visitors are welcome!
- Meetings have restarted after Covid!! Please remember to stay 6 feet apart.
- When: 6:30 p.m. every 3rd Tuesday of the Month
- Where: Palermo Grange #493, 7600 Irwin Avenue, Oroville, CA
- PLEASE leave the area in front of doorway for members with disabilities.
- Bring money for the raffle--always good rocks and jewelry in the raffle!! Proceeds benefit the club.
- Topics in the past have included: geology, suiseki, gold panning, flint knapping, fossils, wire wrapping, jade, opals, and much more!
BOD Meeting Minutes
- June BOD Meeting: Summary of Minutes
Updated July 18, 2021