Monthly meetings allow the club members to get together and share what we have collected and made. Various experts from the area also share their knowledge. Meetings are open to the public and visitors are welcome!
- *****Beginning March 20, 2017 the meetings will change locations to the Palermo Grange.
- When: Every 3rd Tuesday of the Month except September is the 2nd Tuesday so it is prior to the show
- Where: Palermo Grange #493, 7600 Irwin Avenue, Oroville, CA
- Driving directions to Palermo Grange starting in March 2017:
From Oro Dam Blvd (Hwy 162) and Oroville: Take Lincoln Boulevard south. Drive 4.8 miles to Palermo Road. Turn left (east) on Palermo Road and drive 1.2 miles to Irwin Avenue (just past fire station on left). Turn right (south) onto Irwin Avenue and drive .2 miles. Palermo Grange #493 is on the right, on the south-west corner of Irwin Avenue and Williams Avenue.
From Hwy 70 and South: Turn on Palermo Road (east). Drive 3.3 miles to Irwin Avenue. Turn right (south) on Irwin Avenue and drive .2 miles. The Palermo Grange will be on the right (south-west) corner of Irwin Avenue and Williams Avenue.
- PLEASE leave the area in front of doorway for members with disabilities.
- Bring money for the raffle--always good rocks and jewelry in the raffle!! Proceeds benefit the club.
- Topics in the past have included: geology, suiseki, gold panning, flint knapping, fossils, wire wrapping, jade, opals, and much more!
Updated Feb. 28, 2017